Bids and Offers
eCupp Auction is a good way to buy
goods at a very low price. Our bidding process is offering merchandise to
the highest bidder. Find various items on eCuppstores and start bidding.
Items are sold to the highest bidder from the beginning of the event up to
eCuppstores Auction will enable the
auction enables customers to buy merchandise on auction. Buyer can bid on
listed product. Customers can place four types of auctions which are
standard, incremental, automatic, and reserve auction.
At the beginning of the Auction
process, a customer can choose lowest bid to purchase the product. If
customer out-bid other bidders offer, their bid will be accepted, and they can
purchase the product at their winning low price.
Features Of eCupp Stores Auction
- Customers can place automatic auction.
- Customers can place reserved auction.
- Customers can place incremental auction.
- Email to every outbid customer when new
- All types of action can be applied to a
- Optional current bid price show.
- Optional all the bidders and their price
- optional all bidder name, bid and details
under automatic bidding shown.
- Customers can see the auction bid list
and automatic auction bid list.
- Optional winner name for the auction
Understanding Increment Auction
The Increment bid is the amount by which a bid will be increment each time the current bid is outdone. Increment bid amount setting will be done by the eCupp Stores.
Set increment bid as-
Current High Bid
$1000 and up
You’re the first bidder on a listing
where the starting price is $20, and you place a maximum bid of $40. Now the
current bid is automatically increment by $10 and then the current bid is $50.
No one can place a bid less than $50. When a second bidder places a maximum bid
of $110, bid will automatically be raised to $15 and then minimum bid amount is
eCupp Stores may approve automated
options to enable / disable for any event and make other changes without